Castrol GTX 20W-50 is recommended for the engines of the following passenger cars and light commercial vehicles:
- Unleaded petrol with or without catalytic converters.
- Fuel injected engines.
- Reconditioned petrol engines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Castrol GTX 20W-50:
- Provides protection against sludge build-up.
- Protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Keeps engines cool and clean.
- Contains anti-wear additives that extend the life of your engine.
- Recommended for engines made prior to 1990.
- Advanced protection against higher temperatures and stresses encountered in pre-2002 engines.
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives that extend the life of your engine.
- Compatible with catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- Helps minimise oil consumption.